Last updated on March 07, 2017.
• the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
• our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
I. The information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
• automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
• Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
• Read phone state: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any phone accounts registered on the device.
• Camera: Required to be able to access the camera device.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
II. How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
1 Process and respond to your queries
2 Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
3 For any other purpose with your consent.
III. How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
1 To contractors, service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business.
2 To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
3 For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
IV. Contact us